Priory Green Clinic
Choosing your York Acupuncturist
Choosing the right York acupuncturist is important, so, take time to do your research. Check reviews, ask your friends or colleagues for recommendations. Most people have an acupuncture story to tell, even if it was for their dog!
Ensuring that your acupuncturist is British Acupuncture Council (BAcC) affiliated provides you with the following assurances:
- they are degree qualified in Acupuncture – it is now commonplace for physios etc to offer ‘acupuncture’. This is mostly after a weekend course on needling. Ask yourself if this is the level of training you are happy with?
- full insurance is provided
- there is a commitment to offering a safe, ethical and hygienic service
- they are registered with the local Environmental Health Department
- they undertake continuous professional development
Other things you may wish to consider are locality of parking, accessibility and clinical experience. Most acupuncturists should be happy to take your call and answer your questions. I am always happy to discuss acupuncture whatever stage you are at in your decision making process. Please be assured, there is no obligation to book a treatment.
So, what’s stopping you? Get in touch!
If you feel ready to book your first session you can browse my diary now, to find a time that suits you.
Ask a York Acupuncturist
Let a qualified York acupuncturist answer your questions. Or even book your free 15 minute consultation with Alex to get them answered face to face. These 15 minute consultations can be in person at the clinic, so you get chance to look around or over the phone. Whichever best suits you. Use the contact box to pass on your details or ask any questions. Your email address is only used to reply to you, it is never shared with anyone else.