Price list for the York acupuncture treatments
Listed below are the prices for my York acupuncture clinic. If you are starting a course of acupuncture treatment, you will need to begin with an Initial Consultation. During this session we can discuss your requirements in depth and undertake your first acupuncture treatment. At the end of this session we can decide if you need further treatment and whether these sessions be half an hour or an hour long. It is always possible to switch between hourly or half hourly sessions depending on your need. If needs be, there is always a two hour option available.
Members of UK charity, Arthritis Action, can receive £60 worth of free treatment with their membership. More information available here
Initial Consultation with first treatment
- Minimum 60 minutes.
- All new patients require an initial consultation to enable an effective treatment plan to be developed
Sixty minute treatment
- 60 minutes
- Hour long sessions are suited to complex cases or those requiring time to talk
- Or, for those who simply want to get away from the world for some relaxation and rest!
Half hour treatment
- 30 minute sessions
- We will discuss whether half hour or hour long sessions are appropriate for your subsequent treatments
- Half hour treatments are suited to patients with pain conditions or single symptom issues
- cosmetic acupuncture treatments
- 60 minutes
- organic products
- learn more about cosmetic acupuncture
Cupping is a form of traditional massage using small cups to treat muscle stiffness and pain. It can be a highly effective and immediate method for treating pain
Sessions are half an hour
No Initial Consultation required
- 2 hour sessions
- For when it is important for us to take time
- For talking, relaxing, reflecting and retreating at the York Acupuncture Clinic