Covid 19 Information
I’m asking everyone to observe the following points to protect patients with underlying health issues who may be vulnerable to the spread of Covid19.
- Please do not make an appointment or attend an appointment if you have a cold of any kind. A cold for the purposes of these temporary measures include; a cough, a sore throat, chest infection or fever. I politely request that you be clear of any of these symptoms for a minimum of seven days before attending an appointment.
- Use hand gel on arriving at the clinic.
- I will take your temperatire remotely on arrival.
- Wear a mask for your appointment.
- Maintain social distancing as far as possible.
- Avoid touching surfaces within the clinic.
- Please bring your own drink and blanket.
- If you have had known close contact with a Covid19 sufferer or suspected sufferer please do not attend an appointment.
You may notice that start times have changed to reduce crossover of patients and provide time for thorough cleaning.
For your protection I will use PPE, an air purifier, extra ventilation and maintain social distancing as much as possible.
If it has been agreed that you can attend acupuncture treatment, please visit the ‘screening and consent’ page here.