Covid 19 Information
I’m asking everyone to observe the following points to protect everyone.
- Please do not make an appointment or attend an appointment if you have a cold of any kind. A cold for the purposes of these temporary measures include; a cough, a sore throat, chest infection or fever. I politely request that you be clear of any of these symptoms for a minimum of seven days before attending an appointment.
- Please wait in your vehicle until you are called in. This is IMPORTANT, please do not enter the clinic before you are called.
- Use hand gel on arriving at the clinic.
- I will take your temperatire remotely on arrival.
- Wear a mask for your appointment.
- Maintain social distancing as far as possible.
- Avoid touching surfaces within the clinic.
- Please bring your own drink and blanket.
- If you have had known close contact with a Covid19 sufferer or suspected sufferer please do not attend an appointment.
For your protection I will use PPE, an air purifier, extra ventilation and maintain social distancing as much as possible.
If it has been agreed that you can attend acupuncture treatment, please visit the ‘screening and consent’ page here.
I have now received both Covid 19 vaccinations and conduct lateral flow tests on a weekly basis.